Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Infundibulum Returns!

This certainly won't be one of my usual posts - I suppose I'm usually just not satisfied with short and sweet, but feel instead that people rarely elaborate enough on complicated subjects, so I'll make up for it. Some of you might respond that my "usual posts" consist of absolutely nothing at all, however, and given the regularity (or lack thereof) of my blog posts recently, this would be a fair reply. :)

But, by popular demand (and I mean the three or four of you who asked, "are you ever going to update your blog again?") I have returned! I have determined to try and make these things considerably shorter and sweeter, but as always, if you really want news, check out Val's page. She's the person of action between the two of us - she's the lawyer, after all, and (at least by the broadest definition) I'm the philosopher.

By the way, thanks, anonymous, for trying to "wipe some of the dust off" of this thing. A dust mite nearly took my head off when I signed in, but I think it's a little better now.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Yay, dust it off!

Bebe, I've been trying to get him to post again, too. :o)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Yay, glad your blog is back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home